Our 2015 Cruise is fast approaching. Feb 8-15, 2015 we will be onboard the Norweigan Dawn for a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise. Join me and my very special guests for a week filled with music and songs, stories and sunshine, old friends and new ones! Once we arrive back in the port of New Orleans, Mardi Gras will be in full swing! Please see link above for details.
I am looking forward to a busy fall with a variety of performances in the southern US. I have several house concerts booked, which are all open to the public. See details below. Also, I will be holding a Gaelic singing workshop at the North Texas School of Music that I am excited about. I also have lots of other shows in the Texas-LA area. Keep an eye on my webpage or Facebook page as I'll be sure to keep my calendar updated. Before you know it, it will be time for my annual Celtic Christmas Celebration, with the first performance slated for late November in Lake Charles. These shows will include contemporary songs as well as ones that have been passed down though generations. Its an all ages show, and a great way to get into the Holiday spirit. I am also redoing my webpage, so there are lots of new and fun things happening! Drop back often to see what's happening!
I'll be at Cafe Freret in New Orleans on Friday Oct 24 at 7 PM. Join me for some of your favorite folk music! As always, its an all ages show, so bring the whole family.
On Saturday, Oct 25, I'll be in Baton Rouge for a house concert in a beautiful restored home in historic Spanish Town. If you have never experienced a performance in such a unique setting and are in the Baton Rouge area, be sure to check this out! The smaller venue of a house concert allows for the artist to be up close and personal with the audience, which is one of the things I enjoy the most. Wine and soft drinks will be supplied and guests often bring a dish to share. Show begins at 7:00 PM. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or myself at email@example.com or call 225-383-7716. Space is limited so please reserve your spot in advance!
There are still spaces available for:
- Full length concerts of American and Irish Folk Songs (Perfect for Conventions, Festivals, Fundraisers, Theaters, Coffeehouses and Universities)
- House Concerts (Get your friends and family together and bring me into your home for an intimate evening of song and story)
- Celtic Christmas Show for December 2014 (Great way to celebrate the holiday with your company, organization, universities or local theater)
- Workshop on "Irish History through Song and Story (Festivals and Universities: Great for Irish Study Programs)
- Children's Library/School Programs (Bring me to your school for one of his educational children's programs)
- Celtic Sons Concert(A full length concert with Noel Nash and I)
1-409-384-5864 or 1-709-746-2370